4 Prestigious addresses for your business
Virtual Offices Rome
- Business address service
- Customised telephone line
- Centralised fax line
- Switchboard and reception service for welcoming guests
- All the incoming correspondence received will be notified weekly
- Free access to the Business Lounge of the Centre of Milan
- Daily rental of meeting rooms and offices
- Copy shop services
- Translation and interpreting services with highly qualified native speaking professionals
- STARTING FROM € 80.00/month
- Quarterly or annual contracts
- Payment on order
- Two months’ deposit
- VAT (current rate)
- From Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 7:00pm
Opening offices in Rome
Rome is perhaps the most strategic city for any company which aims at carving itself out an important role in the Italian economy.
Capital of Italy and located midway between the North and South of the country, it doubtlessly makes it easy to reach most of the Italian regions quickly, with fast connections towards the North and a few km from the Southern cities.
Apart from the geographical reasons, the added value of Rome is both historical and cultural: your office will be a stone’s throw from the Colosseum, from Parliament and from St. Peter’s.
However, if you are reading this text, you will already know that this kind of operation has significant costs and is not always an investment within everybody’s reach.
However, there is a solution..
Executive Service is an agency with several decades of experience in the sector of virtual offices in Rome.
The advantage of renting a virtual office in Rome, rather than setting up an office independently, is that the virtual office allows each businessman or woman to manage his or her own business from their offices, as the business address in the city of Rome service is included in the price of the virtual office, furthermore they will have a customised telephone, fax and email managed by extremely qualified personnel who will take care of collecting and forwarding the mail, of managing email communications and phone calls. An Executive Service virtual office, may also include an array of additional services that range from meeting rooms to customised voice mail in Italian or English.